We make efforts in developing and maintaining a conductive working environment and a spirit of co-operation and teamwork. This should ensure that our working lives are made challenging, pleasant and effective.
- Friendly and supportive attitudes: the Directors and Managers not only supervise and monitor but also guide and train staff members and give them any supports they need to complete tasks successfully.
- Provide adequate equipment including laptops for consultants and large LCD screens for developers and other additional high-tech tools if necessary.
- Punctuality and Dress code: we appreciate punctuality and formal dress code as a leading consulting firm. Staff members are reminded that as we are engaged in professional practice and the internal regulation help you to improve your appearance and professional manner.
- Annual performance review to find “performance of the year” for promotion and reward
- Free to access Internet for Instant Messaging as we use Skype to communicate with colleagues and customers.
Tranings and Career Development
- The Firm’s commitment is to offer you the opportunity to grow with the Firm so as to fulfill your professional ambitions. The pace at which you progress up each level of responsibility is entirely dependent upon your ability and potential.
- Encourage and appreciate your professional certificates: the Firm will pay examination fees if the eligible staff member passes an approved examination by the first attempt.
- Sponsor for professional and soft skill trainings as sponsored courses are relevant to the staff’s area of work and recognized by the Firm
- Saturdays are reserved for training to improve your professional knowledge and soft skills
Benefits & Insurances
- Offer competitive salary package to appreciate your contributions according to your performance
- Attractive project bonuses and other miscellaneous bonuses to encourage your hard works and achievements
- Pay for compulsory state insurances of social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Pay for special Employee HealthCare Program of BaoViet Insurance so employees can access high-level medical service in Vietnam
- Serve refreshments: including tea, coffee and fresh fruits during working hours
- Budget for team building activities such as dinners, karaoke, bowling and other team building games to celebrate new wins or special anniversary.